Node.js Monitoring, Anomaly Detection & Alerting
- Correlate metrics, anomalies, alerts, events & logs
- Out of the box graphs and custom dashboards
- Filter metrics by server, time, or worker
- Built-in anomaly detection, threshold, and heartbeat alerts
- ChatOps integrations: Slack, HipChat, PagerDuty, WebHooks, Nagios, etc.
- Multi-user RBAC and sharing support
Need On Premises solution? Get in touch!
Full Stack Visibility
You don’t run just Node.js, right? Perhaps you also run Nginx or Redis? Or maybe Elasticsearch or Cassandra, or even Spark or Hadoop? SPM monitors them all, so you can have a single place to see your full stack. And not just metrics, but also alerts, anomalies, arbitrary events, and even logs when you ship them to Logsene so you can find out not only WHEN something happened, but also WHAT and WHY.
Alerts, Anomalies, Heartbeats
SPM captures all key Node.js/io.js metrics and gives you performance monitoring charts out of the box. Setting up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of metrics and filters takes just a minute. Heartbeat alerts, enabled by default, notify you when any of your nodes goes down.
30 days free for each new SPM app. No credit card needed. Startup/Small Org/Non-profit/EDU? Get in touch for discount. Sign Up