Built for business! Multi-user, RBAC-capable, built for teams,with different sharing models, fully managed.Get Started
App Sharing & Access Control
Exercise full control over who sees which data:
- Invite only select users to individual apps with appropriate roles
- Control who can ship data to your Sematext apps by sharing just write-only tokens
- Control who can read data by sharing just read-only tokens
- There are no limits to the number of tokens that can be generated and they can be disabled at any time to deny access
- Access to the API requires API key, which can be regenerated should it get compromised
You can share access to individual apps, but can also have shared accounts. Smaller or more open teams may want to use shared account(s) or a combination of individual and shared accounts. Sharing an account promotes more open sharing of metrics, logs, alerts, dashboards, etc. with teammates, while still enabling access control through roles. Account sharing lets you:
- Access all apps, dashboards, alerts, notification hooks, etc. from a single place
- Manage everything from a centralized point
- Have a single place for all payment details, invoices, etc.
- Assign different roles to your teammates or revoke their access
- Easily switch between your own and one or more shared account
Role Base Access Control
Control what your teammates can do by assigning them different roles. Roles can be changed or complete access revoked at any time.
- USERs are able to see all apps, dashboards, hooks, alerts,but can edit only those they themselves created
- ADMINs can keep the whole account in order, can edit or create almost anything, but have no access to billing info
- BILLING_ADMINs, who along with account owner, can access and editing billing details
Sematext Cloud is a fully managed service:
- Just point your agents, log shippers, and other sources of data to Sematext Cloud and enjoy the service
- No infrastructure to buy, provision, manage, scale, no data to backup or restore, nothing to upgrade
- Multi-user with Role Based Access Control
- Multiple access levels for sharing data
- All access privileges can be adjusted or revoked at any time
- All data is protected via secret tokens, read or write-only tokens, API keys, usernames, and passwords. Passwords are encrypted.
- Payment information is not stored at all (thanks, Stripe!)
- All data is ingested via HTTPS/TLS
- Infrastructure runs in AWS (in US and EU), whose infrastructure follows IT security best practices and adheres to a number of compliance standards such as SOC 1/SSAE, SOC 2, SOC 3,16/ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS 70 Type II), FISMA, DIACAP, FedRAMP, and HIPAA
Cloud vs Enterprise
Can’t send your data to Sematext Cloud? No problem – Sematext Enterprise is Sematext Cloud for private cloud and on premises deployments! It doesn’t send any data to the cloud and doesn’t call home.
- Use Sematext Cloud to avoid infrastructure and maintenance costs and get features without having to build them yourself
- Can’t send metrics or logs to the cloud due to high volume of data sensitivity? No problem! Sematext Enterprise is Sematext Cloud running in your own infrastructure. Contact email@example.com for more info!