- Proven UX/UI experience across mobile and web
- Expert knowledge of modern HTML, CSS, and JS
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Great attention to detail, communicative, with good command of English language (read: doesn’t require an additional person to proof-read everything and clean up typos and misspellings)
- Experience working in an agile environment, ideally with a distributed team like ours
- Experience using and working with WordPress, including custom themes
- Proficiency working with designers using tools such as Zeplin or InvisionApp, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
This position is open to candidates in Europe or South America.