Subject: [ansible-devel] Ansible-2.8.0 delay


I'm crossing my fingers but it looks like Alpha1 is clear to be
released today.  We are presently working to fix some issues that are
being exposed with newer platform images for our CI.  We do not think
that these will be blockers for the alpha release but would like to
get them applied so that we can test with the newer images.  I'll be
making a final decision in a few hours about whether to release alpha1
without these changes and target them for beta1 instead.

-Toshio

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 3:51 AM Martin Perina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--