Subject: Avro 1.10.0 release / branch cut


Previously in this thread I proposed to cut the release branch for Avro 1.10
on friday 15 May and let a period of 2 weeks after that for stabilization and
then start the vote for the release.

However I (as other people in the project) at this moment have less time than
expected so I would like to propose to postpone the branch cut and release two
weeks to give us some short extra time to finish pending reviews and clean up
stuff. New cut date May 29th.

I hope this does not change many people plans, please let me know if you have
any issues because of this and remember don't hesitate to ping me (hopefully) in
advance if you want to discuss any release specific issue.

Regards,
Ismaël

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 10:02 AM Ismaël Mejía <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: