Sematext Cloud running on AWS infrastructure
Sematext Cloud running on your infrastructure
Infrastructure, application, container monitoring and alerting
Real User Monitoring
Enhnance your site performance with data from actual site visitors
Log Management â hosted ELK stack in the cloud
APM / Tracing
Optimize end-to-end application performance
Check out whatâs new on Sematext Cloud
Application Performance Monitoring
Metrics and Logs
Open Source Agents
Logsene Log Management
Solr & Lucene Consulting
Solr & Lucene Support
newest on top
oldest on top
mail # dev
[REPORT] MADlib - January 2018
Hi MADlib developers,
Happy New Year!
Please find the MADlib quarterly report attached. And feel free to let me
know if you have anything to add. It is submitted but modification is still
welcomed before the board meeting next week.
Thank you for your continuing support and contribution to MADlib.
Aaron Xixuan Feng Subject: [REPORT] MADlib - January 2018
- Apache MADlib is a scalable, Big Data, SQL-driven machine learning
framework for Data Scientists.
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
- MADlib 1.13 was released on 2017-December-22, and this is
the second release as an Apache TLP project.
- There is a MADlib community call on the topic of the 1.13
release scheduled for 2018-January-17.
- As a final (we think) post-graduation task, we cleaned
- Community is working on 1.14 JIRAs is currently.
## Health report:
The community is relatively small but very engaged with robust mailing
list traffic, interest in doing frequent releases and new
functionality being developed by contributors.
The number of developers actively contributing to the code/documentation
has increased to around 9 per month, up from 6 at the time of the
We will constantly be on a lookout for new community members to be
invited either as committers or PMC.
## PMC changes:
- No changes in PMC, currently 13 PMC members.
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 13 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 3 months
- Last committer addition was Nandish Jayaram on 2016-09-08
- Next release: v1.14.0 planned for Feb 2018
- v1.13.0 released on 2017-12-22
- v1.12.0 released on 2017-08-29
- v1.11.0-incubating released on 2017-05-17
## Mailing list activity:
Mailing activity has remained relatively stable with 148 posts
to dev@ and 7 posts to user@ during the month of December.
## JIRA Statistics:
- 10 JIRA tickets created in the last month
- 13 JIRA tickets resolved in the last month
Brooklyn, NY USA
© Sematext Group. All rights reserved
Terms Of Service