I'm an =0 I'm afraid

I think those extra files need to be pulled which triggers a repackage, at which point there's a couple of

HADOOP-14205 No FileSystem for scheme: adl
HADOOP-14204 S3A multipart commit failing,

of the two, the ADL FS one is the most significant, though if there was going to be a re-roll, I'd like them in.

I also worry about windows test coverage, as irrespective of whether people are planning to run it on a windows host in production, the hadoop libs get used client side in job submit, and more now in Spark . HADOOP-14201 showed up that (a) my new VM is a mess, so complicating testing and (b) gzip was failing. I Worry about gzip, as that could be a sign of native lib problems.. someone needs to look at it a bit more. However, I don't think it should really be a blocker, given the ASF doesn't officially redistribute windows binaries.

so: some issues with packaging and a couple of patches which need to go in. Test coverage on windows is potentially longer, and I don't want it to hold things up.

Anyhow: =0. If everyone else is happy to ship, then let's get it out the door, as that's the only way that we'll get all the in-the-field bugreps coming back in. We will need to release some new versions in the coming weeks to handle those