Apache ServiceMix is a flexible, open-source integration container that unifies the features and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF and Karaf to provide a complete, enterprise-ready ESB powered by OSGi.
There are no outstanding issues requiring board attention.
The project focus of Apache ServiceMix is the assembly of the integration container, the actual functionality is being maintained in related projects like Apache Karaf, Apache CXF, Apache Camel and Apache ActiveMQ.
- We have released 2 sets of OSGi bundles and the next set is on vote. - We have migrated our repositories to gitbox. - The work on ServiceMix Assembly and documentation was outstanding last months. I'd like to start discussion in the community about the next steps to provide a new assembly (probably new ServiceMix 8.x line), how can we focus more on cloud capabilities and how can we make the community more attractive for new people.
Health report =============
- The activity of the community (mailing lists, JIRA, releases) has been a bit slower than during the last period. PMC changes ===========
- Currently 21 PMC members. - No new PMC members added in the last 3 months - Last PMC addition was Andrea Cosentino on Wed Mar 15 2017
Committer base changes ======================
- Currently 50 committers. - No new committers added in the last 3 months - Last committer addition was Andrea Cosentino at Sun Mar 13 2016
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2018.12 on December 30 2018 - Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2019.01 on February 05 2019
JIRA activity =============
- 111 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months - 91 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months