Hadoop Monitoring, Anomaly Detection and Alerting
- Correlate metrics, anomalies, alerts, events & logs
- Distributed Transaction Tracing with custom pointcuts
- Out of the box graphs and custom dashboards
- Filter metrics by server, node, time, etc.
- Built-in anomaly detection, threshold, and heartbeat alerts
- ChatOps integrations: Slack, HipChat, PagerDuty, WebHooks, Nagios, etc.
- Multi-user RBAC and sharing support
Need On Premises solution? Get in touch!
Alerts, Anomalies, Heartbeats
SPM captures all key Hadoop (HDFS, MapReduce, and YARN) metrics and gives you performance monitoring charts out of the box. Setting up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of metrics and filters takes just a minute. Heartbeat alerts, enabled by default, notify you when any of your nodes goes down.
Correlate Events & Logs
Metrics and Alerts show you something has happened to your Hadoop cluster, but they don’t tell you what exactly happened. Send custom events to SPM and/or logs from DataNodes, NameNodes, etc. to Logsene and find out not only WHEN something happened with your cluster, but also WHAT and WHY.
30 days free for each new SPM app. No credit card needed. Startup/Small Org/Non-profit/EDU? Get in touch for discount. Sign Up