MongoDB Monitoring, Anomaly Detection and Alerting
- Out of the box graphs and custom dashboards
- Correlate MongoDB metrics, anomalies, alerts, events & logs
- Filter metrics by server, node, time, database, collection, etc.
- Built-in anomaly detection, threshold, and heartbeat alerts
- ChatOps integrations: Slack, HipChat, PagerDuty, WebHooks, Nagios, etc.
- Multi-user RBAC and sharing support
Need On Premises solution? Get in touch!
Alerts, Anomalies, Heartbeats
SPM captures all key MongoDB metrics and gives you performance monitoring charts out of the box. It even comes with a set of good to have default alerts. Setting up additional anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of metrics and filters takes just a minute. Heartbeat alerts, enabled by default, notify you when any of your nodes goes down.
Correlate Events & Logs
Metrics and Alerts show you something has happened to your MongoDB cluster, but they don’t tell you what exactly happened. Send custom events to SPM and logs such as information about soft and hard commits to Logsene and find out not only WHEN something happened, but also WHAT and WHY.
30 days free for each new SPM app. No credit card needed. Startup/Small Org/Non-profit/EDU? Get in touch for discount. Sign Up