Bring it Together
Your Servers, Apps, Metrics, Logs, Events, AlertsFree Trial
SPM’s over 40 integrations let you collect metrics and events across your whole stack.
- Get started in minutes with out-of-the-box dashboards, alerts and anomaly detection rules
- Slice and dice by a number of context-aware filters
- Solr & SolrCloud, Elasticsearch, Spark, Storm, Kafka, Cassandra , HBase, MongoDB, Hadoop MapReduce, HDFS, YARN, Docker, CoreOS, Node.js, Express, Apache, Nginx (Plus), HAProxy, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, MariaDB, AWS EC2 ELB EBS RDS…
App & Database Monitoring
SPM goes beyond just collecting metrics and uncovers your slowest database transactions.
- Find the slowest DB operation types
- View full SQL statements
- See end-to-end HTTP transaction context, through multiple tiers, including full call trace
- Get top 10 operations by throughput, latency, or time consumed
- Filter DB operations by type
App, Network & Infra Maps
SPM shows your whole infrastructure and how it’s all connected, in real-time.
- View complete, self-organizing infrastructure & network maps
- See throughput, latency, and error rates for all apps and servers
- Get info about incoming and outgoing connections and receive/transmit rates
- Multiple map views with zooming, panning, and filtering
“We run numerous Solr search engines in our environment and the Sematext plugin for monitoring Solr has made it easy to troubleshoot, scale, and maintain them. Additionally, all of our process logging is centralized and we can manage the alerts in a coordinated manner. We gained valuable insight into usage of our processes”Read Case Study
Tracing & Profiling
SPM instruments your apps and captures your slowest transactions. The on-demand, low impact profiler finds bottlenecks in your code.
- See end to end HTTP transactions
- Full HTTP call stack with all request parameters
- Annotate Java apps for custom method tracing
- Find slowest HTTP transaction components
- Customize tracing pointcuts
- Profile any Java app on demand
- Find methods using most CPU or wall-clock time
- Get top controllers by latency, throughput, or total time used
- See aggregate throughput, latency, errors/exception rates
Alerting & ChatOps
SPM alerting integrates with ChatOps services and WebHooks.
- Alert on any metric and any filter combination
- Alerts based on: thresholds, anomaly detection, app heartbeat
- Get notified via email, ChatOps, or WebHooks
- Built-in integrations for PagerDuty, Slack, HipChat, and Nagios
- Works with VictorOps, OpsGenie, BigPanda, etc.
- Send Alerts events to any WebHook
- Pass custom HTTP parameters and headers to WebHooks
Correlate Metrics & Logs
Metrics are not enough! SPM correlates metrics with application and server logs, events, alerts, anomalies, and more. Really cool and empowering, and a huge time saver!
- Go from metric spikes to your apps’ and servers’ logs in seconds!
- Get to the root cause in minutes!
- Forget about ssh-ing to servers and grepping logs!
- See any metric any logs in a single unified same view!
- Find similar metric patterns with built-in metric correlation
APIs and Custom Metrics
SPM is built by DevOps for DevOps. Custom Metrics? APIs? We’ve got ’em!
- Open HTTP APIs let you ship Custom Metrics from your apps
- Instrument your apps and send custom metrics
- Capture and send app, business, and other events
- Open-source metrics libraries for Java, Ruby, and Node.js
- Use APIs for alert automation and more