Get complete visibility into your infrastructure.
— Detect performance issues before they even occur. Map and monitor your whole infrastructure in real-time, on-premise or in the cloud.
Get Started Free
14-day free trial. No credit card needed.
Trusted by the world’s best companies
Transparent pricing based on your needs. No sales quotas.
Customize each plan based on daily data volume and retention period. You pick the plan with the features you like and customize it to meet the needs of your business. It’s as simple as that.
Fast and reliable support team you can count on.
In any circumstance, whether it’s through email, live chat, or phone calls, you will have a premium experience and be a priority to us.
One platform to troubleshoot your entire stack. Enjoy.
Troubleshoot performance issues proactively and detect potential business impacts and opportunities with real-time data. All your performance data in one place.
Focus on resolving issues, not diagnosing them.
Monitor your entire infrastructure, from on-premises to cloud resources and cloud-native applications. Easily troubleshoot, debug, and optimize performance across your entire stack.
Monitor the past and present use of all your servers and cloud instances. Analyze CPU, memory, disk usage, IO, network, load, and other metrics, filter by tags, hosts, disks, and network interfaces, and get a holistic view of your infrastructure.
Effortlessly monitor the health and performance of your Kubernetes environment with automatic discovery of components, real-time metrics collection, logging and distributed tracing integration.
Cloud & Container monitoring
Scalable container monitoring solutions with lightweight agents for host and container metrics, logs, and events. Provides in-container service auto-discovery, real-time data, and unified monitoring for Docker Container, Kubernetes, Rancher, and Docker Swarm.
Track and manage server hardware and software inventory throughout their lifecycle. Its support for multiple package formats makes it easy to identify vulnerabilities and track inventory changes. With unified package inventory and detailed server management, you can keep your infrastructure secure and up to date.
Monitor, alert, and report on database performance metrics with our open-source monitoring tools, whether running on your own infrastructure or public cloud.
Monitor your network performance in real time with cloud-based network performance monitoring. Identify potential security threats, monitor bandwidth usage, and improve team efficiency with an advanced monitoring agent that works on Linux servers, VMs, and Docker containers.
Easily identify bottlenecks, slow services, and database operations while monitoring customer experience and infrastructure with cloud-based JVM monitoring, profiling, and distributed transaction tracing. Get detailed metrics, logs, and tracing with a single monitoring solution.
Resolve production issues fast and easily.
Get out-of-the-box monitoring charts, collect logs, key metrics and events to cut troubleshooting time in half. Save time and effort by tracking only the metrics that matter without spending time building your own dashboards.
- Integrated log monitoring, infrastructure, website and API monitoring
- Detect anomalies and receive alerts for latencies, error rates, throughput, etc.
- Easily share access to logs and metrics dashboards with your team
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
- Out-Of-The-Box charts and alerts for the most important metrics
Streamline metrics and logs in one, unified view.
Combine metrics with application and server logs, events, alerts, anomalies, and more to monitor and troubleshoot faster from a single dashboard.
- Get to the root cause in minutes
- Find similar metric patterns with built-in metric correlation
- Forget about ssh-ing to servers and grepping logs
- Instantly see your apps' and servers' logs based on metric spikes
Stack-wide alerting system that has your back.
You can alert on metrics, as well as logs.
- Create an alert rule on any metric, set a priority level, and use metric filters to narrow down alert rules
- Set up custom anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Use heartbeat alerts for each Monitoring App. If Sematext does not hear from any instance of your application for over N minutes, it will alert you.