Just looking at the default graphs it was clear I can reduce my serverless resource usage on Vercel by 90%, by reducing the allocated memory. Sematext simply turns your logs in actionable data, out of the box. Costs, performance, it's all there
Sematext is great for monitoring SolrCloud, with out of the box dashboards and easy to setup alerts
Sematext shows one unified view for all of our Docker log, events, and metrics!
Sematext Logs provides us a flexible, extensible and reliable means of monitoring all of our environments in real time
We looked into running our own Elastic Stack, and quickly realized that was a job and specialty within itself. We are a small startup and every dollar counts. Wasting precious and expensive sysadmin time on managing things far out of our project scope really isn’t an option
What you get
Find Performance Issues Faster
- Simple Android SDK setup
- Intuitive and simple API for integration with your mobile app
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of metrics and filters
Get Started in Seconds
- Install the SDK in seconds. Check out the Sematext Mobile Agent docs for more details.
- The SDK is network-aware and battery-friendly
Troubleshooting Made Easy with Enriched Logs
Forward log files to Sematext for correlation with performance metrics and faster troubleshooting of your hosts. Find CPU bottlenecks, hosts with low disk space, memory leaks caused by inefficient garbage collection cycles, and much more. Drill-down into errors faster, making troubleshooting and debugging easier.
Benefit from Pre-Built Dashboards
- Benefit from out-of-the-box dashboards with specific metrics
- Add or remove components and charts in existing reports to customize dashboards
- Add a new report page with your favorite metrics, charts, components, and filters
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
Notify Your DevOps Team About Critical Issues
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Get alerted on both metrics and logs
- Invite team members. There is no limit on the number of users!
- Share logs and metrics with your team using role-based access control
Compare Any Two Reports in a Single View
With Split Screen you can compare any two reports. Split Screen is available across the whole product and you can open any report with events, logs, or metrics for easy correlation.