What you get
Find Performance Issues Faster
- No additional configuration is required
- Provide the access key and secret for an IAM user that has permission to fetch metrics from AWS
- Collect logs, key metrics and events to cut troubleshooting time in half
- Use Discovery to discover and monitor services on AWS
Get Started in Seconds
- Provide the access key and secret for an IAM user
- Use Discovery to discover and monitor services
- Collect metrics and enriched logs
- Set up alerts, anomalies, and events
Real-Time Visibility into Your AWS Services
Monitor metrics while also collecting events. Have insight into AWS-specific metrics about CPU, memory, disk I/O, and network usage on a per-container basis while also correlating host-specific metrics, grouping data seamlessly between hosts, containers and clusters.
View the AWS integration docs for a detailed list of metrics!
Troubleshooting Made Easy with Enriched Logs
Logs are parsed and structured out of the box. Including or excluding AWS services from shipping logs can be done in the UI. You have complete control of your AWS logs to cut troubleshooting time in half.
Gain Key Insights with Traces
To enable tracing you edit the agent’s configuration file to set tracing to enabled. As simple as that! Trace code execution from any back-end services and databases that interact with AWS.
Notify Your DevOps Team About Critical Issues
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Get alerted on both metrics and logs
- Invite team members. There is no limit on the number of users!
- Share logs and metrics with your team using role-based access control
Benefit from Pre-Built Dashboards
- Benefit from out-of-the-box AWS dashboards with both host-specific metrics and container metrics
- Add or remove components and charts in existing reports to customize dashboards
- Add a new report page with your favorite metrics, charts, components, and filters
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
Compare Any Two Reports in a Single View
With Split Screen you can compare any two reports. Split Screen is available across the whole product and you can open any report with events, logs, or metrics for easy correlation.