We looked into running our own Elastic Stack, and quickly realized that was a job and specialty within itself. We are a small startup and every dollar counts. Wasting precious and expensive sysadmin time on managing things far out of our project scope really isn’t an option
Just looking at the default graphs it was clear I can reduce my serverless resource usage on Vercel by 90%, by reducing the allocated memory. Sematext simply turns your logs in actionable data, out of the box. Costs, performance, it's all there
Sematext shows one unified view for all of our Docker log, events, and metrics!
Sematext is great for monitoring SolrCloud, with out of the box dashboards and easy to setup alerts
Sematext Logs provides us a flexible, extensible and reliable means of monitoring all of our environments in real time
Find Performance Issues Faster
- Simple agent setup with extremely low overhead and no dependencies
- Monitor Containers, Pods, and all Kubernetes resources
- Collect logs, key container metrics and events to cut troubleshooting time in half
- Use Discovery to discover and monitor services inside Pods
Get Started in Seconds
- Install the agent in seconds
- Use Discovery to discover and monitor services inside containers
- Collect metrics and enriched logs
- Set up alerts, anomalies, and events
Real-Time Visibility into Your Kubernetes clusters
Monitor pod, container, and host metrics while also collecting Kubernetes events. Have insight into container-specific metrics about CPU, memory, disk I/O, and network usage on a per-container basis while also correlating host-specific metrics, grouping data seamlessly between hosts, containers and clusters.
Troubleshooting Made Easy with Enriched Logs
Container and Pod logs are parsed and structured out of the box. Including or excluding Pods from shipping logs can be done in the UI. You have complete control of your Kubernetes logs to cut troubleshooting time in half.
Benefit from Pre-Built Dashboards
- Benefit from out-of-the-box Kubernetes dashboards with both host-specific and Kubernetes metrics
- Add or remove components and charts in existing reports to customize dashboards
- Add a new report page with your favorite metrics, charts, components, and filters
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
Notify Your DevOps Team About Critical Issues
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Get alerted on both metrics and logs
- Invite team members. There is no limit on the number of users!
- Share logs and metrics with your team using role-based access control