Apache HBase Monitoring
Monitor Apache HBase Metrics, Logs, and Events in Real Time
Dozens of key metrics and logs at your fingertips!
- Ensure minimal downtime
- Benefit from predictable resource usage
- Scale effectively based on load
- Starts as low as $3.6/host/month
Already have an account?
Sign in to get started.
What you get
Find Performance Issues Faster
- Simple agent setup with extremely low overhead and no dependencies
- Monitor all key Apache HBase metrics and get Apache HBase performance monitoring charts out of the box
- Collect logs, key Apache HBase metrics and events to cut troubleshooting time in half
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of metrics and filters
Get Started in Seconds
- Install the agent in seconds. Check out the Sematext Agent docs for more details.
- Supported across any environment, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and more
- Use Discovery to discover and monitor services inside containers
- Select which logs and metrics to collect from the UI
Real-Time Visibility into Your Apache HBase instances
Get access to over 300 key Apache HBase metrics. They include requests, locality, compactions, splits, flush queue, replication, read/write rates, alongside JVM metrics, system metrics, and much more.
View the Apache HBase integration docs for a detailed list of metrics!
Troubleshooting Made Easy with Enriched Logs
Ship Apache HBase logs to Sematext using any log shipper or library for correlation with performance metrics and faster Apache HBase troubleshooting.
Gain Key Insights with Traces
To enable tracing you edit the agent’s configuration file to set tracing to enabled. As simple as that! Trace code execution from any back-end services and databases that interact with Elasticsearch.
Benefit from Pre-Built Dashboards
- Benefit from out-of-the-box Apache HBase dashboards
- Add or remove components and charts in existing reports to customize dashboards
- Add a new report page with your favorite metrics, charts, components, and filters
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
Notify Your DevOps Team About Critical Issues
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Get alerted on both metrics and logs
- Invite team members. There is no limit on the number of users!
- Share logs and metrics with your team using role-based access control
Compare Any Two Reports in a Single View
With Split Screen you can compare any two reports. Split Screen is available across the whole product and you can open any report with events, logs, or metrics for easy correlation.