What you get
Find Performance Issues Faster
- Simple agent setup with extremely low overhead and no dependencies
- Monitor all key MongoDB metrics and get MongoDB performance monitoring charts out of the box
- Collect logs, key MongoDB metrics and events to cut troubleshooting time in half
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of metrics and filters
Get Started in Seconds
- Install the agent in seconds. Check out the Sematext Agent docs for more details.
- Supported across any environment, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and more
- Use Discovery to discover and monitor services inside containers
- Select which logs and metrics to collect from the UI
Real-Time Visibility into Your MongoDB databases
Monitor metrics while also collecting events. Have insight into MongoDB-specific metrics about CPU, memory, disk I/O, and network usage on a per-container basis while also correlating host-specific metrics, grouping data seamlessly between hosts, containers and clusters.
View the MongoDB integration docs for a detailed list of metrics!
Troubleshooting Made Easy with Enriched Logs
Logs are parsed and structured out of the box. Including or excluding MongoDB databases from shipping logs can be done in the UI. You have complete control of your MongoDB logs to cut troubleshooting time in half.
Gain Key Insights with Traces
To enable tracing you edit the agent’s configuration file to set tracing to enabled. As simple as that! Trace code execution from any back-end services and databases that interact with MongoDB.
Notify Your DevOps Team About Critical Issues
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Get alerted on both metrics and logs
- Invite team members. There is no limit on the number of users!
- Share logs and metrics with your team using role-based access control
Benefit from Pre-Built Dashboards
- Benefit from out-of-the-box MongoDB dashboards
- Add or remove components and charts in existing reports to customize dashboards
- Add a new report page with your favorite metrics, charts, components, and filters
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
Compare Any Two Reports in a Single View
With Split Screen you can compare any two reports. Split Screen is available across the whole product and you can open any report with events, logs, or metrics for easy correlation.