Top-rated solutions in the industry
Trusted by the world’s best companies
Half of the users that visit your website leave if it takes more than 3 seconds to load
Optimizing your website or webapp for stellar performance is always a crucial goal for any software-based business.
Here’s how we can help you:
- Reduce performance-related issues by having 100% visibility into what areas are affecting UX
- Connect your DevOps and BizOps teams to manage and improve your customers’ experience with real-time data and metrics
- Get alerts in real-time when a bug is affecting performance or user satisfaction
- Track page loads, HTTP requests, resources, UI interactions, and more!
- Compared to Synthetic Monitoring, Real User Monitoring lets you inspect individual user sessions and page-level specifics
- Combine the power of Logs, Metrics, and Real User Monitoring under one roof with Sematext Cloud
Free for 14 days. No credit card required.
Find slow-loading pages
Get a full resource waterfall view showing assets that are slowing down your pages including detailed load time analysis.
- Each page-load event is recorded and displayed on charts with user activity monitoring thus giving you insight into the time spent on the back end and in the browser
- Drill down into filterable data by URL, browser type, version, operating system, and geolocation
- Benefit from URL grouping for both page-load events and HTTP requests
Support for Single Page Applications
With real user measurement, you can monitor page performance and resource usage of your single-page applications.
- Support for major SPA frameworks such as React, Ember.js, Angular, Vue.js and many more
- Web application monitoring for all fired HTTP requests and resources
- Dive into page-load time and get a headstart on application performance-related issues
Monitor Your Apdex Score
Identify performance bottlenecks to ensure high user satisfaction by measuring the page load speeds of your website or webapp.
- Know if an HTTP request succeeded or failed and how that affected your Apdex Score
- Analyze what your Apdex Score is and what is affecting it
- Define threshold time for page-load responses, HTTP requests, and individual on-page transactions
- Sort through the pages or transactions that have the lowest or highest satisfaction score
Get Real-time Automatic Alerts
Be the first to know when your customers encounter website performance issues with automatic alerting.
- Detect anomalies and receive real-time alerts when end-user experience is affected by page speed
- Set up alerts for Apdex score and page load times
Map Out Business Journeys in Real-Time
Retrace real user journeys and see where and why they encountered performance issues such as slow page loading or errors.
- Get individual visit reporting to discover user satisfaction and prevent customer loss due to poor performance
- See the timeline of page load events, on-page transactions and HTTP requests made during the session
- Troubleshoot user-reported issues faster
- Get an overview of the percentage of error-free users and detailed crash reporting
Combine the Power of Metrics, Logs, and Real User Monitoring Under One Roof
Stop monitoring software, start monitoring real customer satisfaction. Troubleshoot performance issues proactively and detect potential business impact and opportunities with real-time data.
- End-user experience monitoring integrated with Logs, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), and Infrastructure Monitoring tools
- Sematext Experience combines the power of your DevOps and BizOps team with rich out-of-the-box dashboards
- Go from metric spikes to your apps’ and servers’ logs in seconds
- See any performance metrics and logs in a single unified view
- Find similar metric patterns with built-in metric correlation
Intuitive Insight into Web Vitals
Monitor Core Web Vitals out-of-the-box. Gain insight into LCP, FID, CLS, FCP, and many more.
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) measures page-load performance
- First Input Delay (FID) measures website interactivity
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) measures visual stability of the web page