10,000+ Companies have used Sematext Cloud
Sematext helps smart devops teams move faster. Try it free now.
Ready Made Dashboards
Create a monitoring app. Install the agent. Invite teammates. It takes only 5 minutes.
You won’t need to figure out what to monitor or how to collect key metrics. We’ve done that for you.
Want custom Dashboards? No problem!
Default Set of Alerts
If you’re monitoring a JVM app, you’ll find alert rules for JVM heap. If you’re monitoring Elasticsearch you’ll see anomaly detection rule for the number of nodes in your cluster. Don’t like your default roles? Delete or disable them and add your own!
Sematext Logs exposes the Elasticsearch API that thrives in the center of the rich ecosystem of data shipping, analysis and visualization tools and services.
- Use any data shipper with Elasticsearch output to send your data to Sematext Cloud in a jiffy
- Use any visualization or analysis tool with Elasticsearch support to get your data out of Elasticsearch – Kibana, Grafana, Apache Zeppelin, Zoomdata, etc.
- Use the Sematext Logs Elasticsearch API for indexing, searching, aggregations, scan and scroll with curl or any Elasticsearch client library
- Run an in-house Elastic/ELK Stack, tired of managing it, and want to give Sematext a go? Keep using your existing data shippers like Logstash, Filebeat, or Fluentd and just point them to Sematext HTTP API using your app token as your index.
Influx API for Metrics
- The Sematext Influx Line Protocol API lets you use any InfluxDB-compatible library, monitoring agent (e.g. Telegraf), or service to ingest metrics into Sematext Monitoring.