What you get
Find Performance Issues Faster
- Simple agent setup with extremely low overhead and no dependencies
- Monitor all key Solr Cloud metrics and get Solr performance monitoring charts out of the box
- Collect logs, key Solr Cloud metrics and events to cut troubleshooting time in half
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of metrics and filters
Everything you need to monitor Solr Cloud comes out of the box
Customize reports, charts, and alerts as you wish
Get Started in Seconds
- Install the agent in seconds
- Use Discovery to discover and monitor services inside containers
- Collect metrics and enriched logs
- Set up alerts, anomalies, and events
Real-Time Visibility into Your Solr Cloud instances
Monitor all key Solr Cloud metrics and stats, like Request Rate and Latency, Solr Caches, Indexing rate, Warmup time, and much more. See JVM and system metrics to optimize Solr Cloud by spotting resource bottlenecks, slow garbage collection, inadequate JVM heap settings, and more.
Troubleshooting Made Easy with Enriched Logs
Ship Solr Cloud logs to Sematext using any log shipper or library for correlation with performance metrics and faster Solr troubleshooting. Find slow Solr queries, broken queries, queries returning zero hits, node timeouts, replication issues, and much more.
Gain Key Insights with Traces
To enable tracing you edit the agent’s configuration file to set tracing to enabled. As simple as that! Trace code execution from any back-end services and databases that interact with Solr Cloud.
Notify Your DevOps Team About Critical Issues
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Get alerted on both metrics and logs
- Invite team members. There is no limit on the number of users!
- Share logs and metrics with your team using role-based access control
Benefit from Pre-Built Dashboards
- Benefit from out-of-the-box Apache Solr Cloud dashboards with both host-specific metrics and container metrics
- Add or remove components and charts in existing reports to customize dashboards
- Add a new report page with your favorite metrics, charts, components, and filters
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
Compare Any Two Reports in a Single View
With Split Screen you can compare any two reports. Split Screen is available across the whole product and you can open any report with events, logs, or metrics for easy correlation.