Monitor all key Cassandra metrics and stats, like: SSTable stats, Compactions, Pending Cluster Operations, Read and Write rates…
- Correlate metrics, anomalies, alerts, events & Cassandra logs
- Find bottlenecks using Distributed Transaction Tracing with custom pointcuts
- Save time with out of the box Cassandra monitoring dashboards
- Filter metrics by server, node, time, table, etc.
- Built-in anomaly detection, threshold, and heartbeat alerts
Sematext captures all key Cassandra metrics and gives out of the box Cassandra monitoring dashboards, as well as several default alerts. Setting up additional alerts on any combination of metrics and filters takes just a minute. Heartbeat alerts, enabled by default, notify you when any of your Cassandra nodes goes down.
Correlate Cassandra Metrics, Events & Logs
Metrics and Alerts show you something has happened to your Cassandra cluster, but they don’t tell you what exactly happened. Send custom events and Cassandra logs to Sematext Logs and find out not only WHEN something happened, but also WHAT and WHY.