Work smarter, not harder
Sematext Tracing provides end to end visibility into your distributed
applications so you can find bottlenecks quickly, resolve production
issues faster and with less effort.
- End to end visibility from backend entry-point down to storage, and back up
- Support for fully distributed applications and distributed transaction tracing
- Bytecode instrumentation-based tracing for Java applications, including asynchronous calls to services
- Spot performance bottlenecks, identify hotspots, find root cause of latency problems
- Support for OpenTracing API
- Integrated with Log Management, Infrastructure and Real User Monitoring. Fewer siloed tools means:
- Faster troubleshooting, shorter downtimes, faster MTTR
- Lower license, implementation, and integration costs
- Real-time service maps show the true application architecture
- Detect anomalies and receive alerts for latencies, error rates, or throughput
Get answers to questions like...
- What services did a request pass through?
- Where are the bottlenecks? How long did each hop take?
- How much time is lost due to network lag during communication between services (as opposed to in-service work)?
- What occurred in each service for a given request?
- What are the dependencies between various services?
- What is my application architecture actually like (because your recent architecture diagram is already out of date, most likely)?