What you get
Find Performance Issues Faster
- Set up log collection from Kubernetes clusters
- Collect logs, key metrics and events to cut troubleshooting time in half
Get Started in Seconds
- Set up audit log collection from Kubernetes Clusters
- Collect metrics and enriched logs
- Set up alerts, anomalies, and events
Troubleshooting Made Easy with Enriched Logs
Audit logs are parsed and structured out of the box. Including or excluding Kubernetes pods from shipping logs can be done in the UI. You have complete control of your logs to cut troubleshooting time in half.
Gain Key Insights with Traces
To enable tracing you edit the agent’s configuration file to set tracing to enabled. As simple as that! Trace code execution from any back-end services and databases that interact with Kubernetes.
Benefit from Pre-Built Dashboards
- Benefit from out-of-the-box Kubernetes Audit dashboards with both host-specific metrics and container metrics
- Add or remove components and charts in existing reports to customize dashboards
- Add a new report page with your favorite metrics, charts, components, and filters
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
Notify Your DevOps Team About Critical Issues
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Get alerted on both metrics and logs
- Invite team members. There is no limit on the number of users!
- Share logs and metrics with your team using role-based access control
Compare Any Two Reports in a Single View
With Split Screen you can compare any two reports. Split Screen is available across the whole product and you can open any report with events, logs, or metrics for easy correlation.