Sematext shows one unified view for all of our Docker log, events, and metrics!
We looked into running our own Elastic Stack, and quickly realized that was a job and specialty within itself. We are a small startup and every dollar counts. Wasting precious and expensive sysadmin time on managing things far out of our project scope really isn’t an option
Sematext is great for monitoring SolrCloud, with out of the box dashboards and easy to setup alerts
Just looking at the default graphs it was clear I can reduce my serverless resource usage on Vercel by 90%, by reducing the allocated memory. Sematext simply turns your logs in actionable data, out of the box. Costs, performance, it's all there
Sematext Logs provides us a flexible, extensible and reliable means of monitoring all of our environments in real time
What you get
Find Performance Issues Faster
- Simple agent setup with extremely low overhead and no dependencies
- Monitor all key Nginx & Nginx Plus metrics and get Nginx & Nginx Plus performance monitoring charts out of the box
- Collect logs, key Nginx & Nginx Plus metrics and events to cut troubleshooting time in half
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of metrics and filters
Get Started in Seconds
- Install the agent in seconds. Check out the Sematext Agent docs for more details.
- Supported across any environment, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and more
- Use Discovery to discover and monitor services inside containers
- Select which logs and metrics to collect from the UI
Real-Time Visibility into Your Nginx & Nginx Plus Servers
Keep track of dozens of metrics including workers, connections, multiple scoreboard metrics, the PHP FPM Pool, and much more.
View the Nginx integration docs for a detailed list of metrics!
Troubleshooting Made Easy with Enriched Logs
Ship Nginx & Nginx Plus logs to Sematext using any log shipper or library for correlation with performance metrics and faster Nginx & Nginx Plus troubleshooting.
Benefit from Pre-Built Dashboards
- Benefit from out-of-the-box Nginx & Nginx Plus dashboards with both host-specific metrics and container metrics
- Add or remove components and charts in existing reports to customize dashboards
- Add a new report page with your favorite metrics, charts, components, and filters
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
Notify Your DevOps Team About Critical Issues
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Get alerted on both metrics and logs
- Invite team members. There is no limit on the number of users!
- Share logs and metrics with your team using role-based access control
Compare Any Two Reports in a Single View
With Split Screen you can compare any two reports. Split Screen is available across the whole product and you can open any report with events, logs, or metrics for easy correlation.