What is node.js
What is Node.js
Node.js is often the backbone of a website and it’s single threaded, so it’s important to monitor it to make sure it’s performing correctly and the site is up and running.
What you get
Quickly Detect Performance Issues in Your Node.js Application Environment
Sematext Monitoring is a unified APM tool for Node.js applications that allows you to use logs, metrics, and events to easily track errors, detect exceptions and solve performance issues. Out-of-the-box Node.js monitoring dashboards and easy-to-use alerting services to minimize the time spent troubleshooting.
- Detect incorrectly blocking promises by logging slow function calls
- See when your Event Loop is getting blocked with utilization charts
- Identify Node.js memory leaks by looking at memory usage trends
- Measure user-facing latencies and error rates to ensure a smooth experience for your users
Everything you need to monitor Node.js comes out of the box
Customize reports, charts, and alerts as you wish
Optimize Application, Server, and Infrastructure Monitoring with Node.js Metrics
Sematext Monitoring provides a complete overview of all Node.js processes, threads, and workers in real time. You can track memory usage and garbage collection cycles to avoid blocking the thread and creating memory leaks. Sematext’s tools collect all critical metrics needed for efficient Node.js application performance monitoring and optimization, from service to host and process level, including:
- CPU usage and load
- Process Heap Size and Usage
- Released memory after garbage collection
- Long-running synchronous processes
- External APIs latencies
- Internal web-services latencies
- Check the Node.js monitoring documentation or the Express.js monitoring documentation for a detailed list of the metrics provided.
Gain Better Application Performance Insights with Node.js Logs
Enhance your Node.js performance monitoring strategy with Node.js logs to speed up error and exception tracking and debugging. With Sematext, you can correlate logs and metrics for a holistic image of application and infrastructure health.
- Autodiscovery allows you to automatically start shipping your Node.js logs
- Enable Node.js logging via one click in the UI
- Parse your logs using Logs Pipelines to transform them however you need
- Store your logs long term in Sematext Cloud
- Ship your logs via Sematext Agent, syslog, ElasticSearch API or one of the many supported log shippers.
Benefit from Pre-Built Monitoring Dashboards
Sematext gives you out-of-the-box dashboards to continuously monitor the availability, health, and performance of your system.
- Get out-of-the-box monitoring charts
- Add or remove components and charts in existing reports to customize dashboards
- Add a new report page with your favorite metrics, charts, components, and filters
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
Notify Your DevOps Team About Critical Issues
Sematext allows you to stay on top of performance issues with customizable monitoring and alerting on any combination of metrics, filters, and logs.
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Send notifications to Slack, PagerDuty, ServiceNow, custom Webhooks, email, etc.
- Invite team members. There is no limit on the number of users!
- Share logs and metrics with your team using role-based access control
Compare Any Two Reports in a Single View
With Split Screen you can compare any two reports. Split Screen is available across the whole product and you can open any report with events, logs, or metrics for easy correlation.
Start Monitoring Your System in Seconds
Sematext features a simple monitoring agent setup with extremely low overhead and no dependencies.
- Install the Sematext Agent in seconds.
- Supported across any environment, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and more
- Use Discovery to discover and monitor services inside containers
- Select which performance metrics and logs to collect from the UI
Plans and pricing
Plans and Pricing
Sematext Monitoring pricing starts at $3.6/host/month. There are no long-term commitments necessary, and the cost is usage-based. Monthly cost estimates for the current month are displayed in Sematext during the free trial to avoid any surprises and 100% transparency.
Get Meaningful Insights for Effective Monitoring
Get dozens of key metrics and logs at your fingertips. Sematext Monitoring offers robust and reliable tools to ensure the functionality and high availability of your applications and services.
- Ensure minimal downtime
- Benefit from predictable resource usage
- Scale effectively based on load
- Starts as low as $3.6/host/month