What you get
Reduce the Time Spent Finding RabbitMQ Performance Issues
Sematext Monitoring offers continuous end-to-end visibility into your RabbitMQ instances by bringing RabbitMQ metrics, logs, and alerts under one roof. You can easily discover potential issues in your message broker and drill down to the root cause of issues.
- Spot RabbitMQ performance bottlenecks, such as connection leaks or heavy GC
- Get alerted on anomalies for any metric, from queue length (ready messages) to number of queues to CPU usage
- Get closer to the root cause by breaking down message-related metrics by queue, host, etc
- Correlate message metrics with connection logs to figure out the source of queue spikes
Monitor Key RabbitMQ Health Metrics in Real Time
Get all the critical RabbitMQ metrics you need to identify patterns and trends and tune RabbitMQ performance. Sematext’s RabbitMQ monitoring tool allows you to check the status of metrics such as:
- Number of channels and connections
- Message-level stats, like the number of unacknowledged messages
- Messages going through each exchange or queue
- Node-level metrics, including run queue and garbage collections
- Resources, such as memory and sockets used
- OS-level metrics about CPU, memory, swap, disk and network
Check RabbitMQ Logs for Easier Troubleshooting
Ship RabbitMQ logs to Sematext and view them in correlation with performance metrics for faster RabbitMQ troubleshooting. Sematext’s logging and monitoring features help ensure maximum uptime and health of your RabbitMQ message broker.
- Get out-of-the-box parsing of RabbitMQ logs via Sematext Agent and Logagent
- Drill down into various facets of your logs using pre-built dashboards
- Get alerted on key metrics, such as Access Denied events
- Use a number of log shippers and libraries, including Logstash and syslog daemons
Benefit from Pre-Built Monitoring Dashboards
Sematext gives you out-of-the-box dashboards to continuously monitor the availability, health, and performance of your system.
- Get out-of-the-box monitoring charts
- Add or remove components and charts in existing reports to customize dashboards
- Add a new report page with your favorite metrics, charts, components, and filters
- Combine metrics and logs to cut troubleshooting time in half
Notify Your DevOps Team About Critical Issues
Sematext allows you to stay on top of performance issues with customizable monitoring and alerting on any combination of metrics, filters, and logs.
- Set up anomaly detection or threshold alerts
- Send notifications to Slack, PagerDuty, ServiceNow, custom Webhooks, email, etc.
- Invite team members. There is no limit on the number of users!
- Share logs and metrics with your team using role-based access control
Compare Any Two Reports in a Single View
With Split Screen you can compare any two reports. Split Screen is available across the whole product and you can open any report with events, logs, or metrics for easy correlation.
Start Monitoring Your System in Seconds
Sematext features a simple monitoring agent setup with extremely low overhead.
- Install the Sematext Agent in seconds.
- Supported across any environment, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and more
- Use Discovery to discover and monitor services inside containers
- Select which performance metrics and logs to collect from the UI
Plans and Pricing
Sematext Monitoring pricing starts at $3.6/host/month. There are no long-term commitments necessary, and the cost is usage-based. Monthly cost estimates for the current month are displayed in Sematext during the free trial to avoid any surprises and 100% transparency.
See Plans and Pricing