Monitor all key HBase metrics and stats, like: Requests, Locality, Compactions, Splits, Flushes, Read and Write rates…
- Correlate metrics, anomalies, alerts, events & logs
- Distributed Transaction Tracing with custom pointcuts
- Out of the box graphs and custom dashboards
- Filter metrics by server, node, time, index, etc.
- Built-in anomaly detection, threshold, and heartbeat alerts
Alerts, Anomalies, Heartbeats
Sematext collects all key HBase metrics and gives you performance monitoring charts out of the box. Setting up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of metrics and filters takes just a minute. Heartbeat alerts, enabled by default, notify you when any of your nodes goes down.
Correlate Events & Logs
Metrics and Alerts show you something has happened to your HBase cluster, but they don’t tell you what exactly happened. Ship custom events to Sematext, such as information about major compactions, splits, region balancing, and your HBase or HDFS logs to Sematext Logs to find out not only WHEN something happened, but also WHAT and WHY.