Sematext Elasticsearch monitoring agent collects key Elasticsearch metrics like Request Latency, Indexing Rate, Segment Merges…
- Correlate metrics, anomalies, alerts, events & logs
- Distributed Transaction Tracing with custom pointcuts
- Out of the box graphs and custom dashboards
- Filter Elasticsearch metrics by server, node, time, index, etc.
- Built-in anomaly detection, threshold, and heartbeat alerts
Alerts, Anomalies, Heartbeats
Elasticsearch exposes an overwhelming number of metrics about its state. Sematext Elasticsearch monitoring agent captures all key Elasticsearch metrics and gives you performance monitoring charts out of the box. Setting up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of System, JVM, or Elasticsearch metrics and filters takes just a minute. Heartbeat alerts, enabled by default, notify you when any of your nodes goes down.
Correlate Events & Logs
Metrics and Alerts show you something has happened to your Elasticsearch cluster, but they don’t tell you what exactly happened. Send custom events to SPM and logs such as Elasticsearch Slow Query Logs to Logsene and find out not only WHEN something happened, but also WHAT and WHY.