Our 10+ years of experience in Elasticsearch consulting allows us to engage in the most efficient way for you and your company:
- New to Elasticsearch? We can help you develop a search application from scratch, like we've done many times. We can configure and deploy your cluster. We can pair program, have knowledge transfer calls and document what we've done. You may also be interested in our Elasticsearch Training to extend your knowledge.
- Experienced Elasticsearch users? We can be your go-to experts, as we are for many of our clients. We can review your existing architecture and configuration, have brainstorming sessions or troubleshoot that annoying issue that happens on and off for years. For urgent troubleshooting, you may also be interested in our Elasticsearch Production Support.
Whether you're using Elasticsearch for time-series data (e.g., logs) or enterprise search (e.g., E-commerce), we can help you save precious time and money by using our experience to implement best practices and avoid unnecessary errors. In the end, you'll have a well-configured setup and more knowledge to maintain and develop it further.
- Hands-on help for building search applications on top of Elasticsearch, from the ingestion pipeline to configuration and mapping to writing queries, ensuring best practices, etc.
- Optimize performance of Elasticsearch clusters, ensure they're easy to scale and maintain. We've cut down cost of many clients by as much as 10x, with no performance loss
- Troubleshoot stability, performance and result correctness issues. If you need an SLA for production issues, have a look at our Elasticsearch production support
- Search relevance improvements for enterprise search. From tweaking queries and similarity to developing relevance tests to training and serving models for query tagging, named entity recognition, etc.
- Upgrade from previous Elasticsearch versions without downtime
- Migration from other search solutions to Elasticsearch
- Evaluation of Elasticsearch for your use-case, compared to OpenSearch, Solr and other search engines