Sematext uses its expertise to offer services around search, whether it's for Enterprise Search use-cases (e.g., E-commerce) or for time-series data (e.g., log analytics). We have 10+ years of experience in offering Solr Production Support as well as Solr Development Support (aka Consulting).
In our role as consultants we help our customers save precious time and money by using our experience to implement best practices, avoid unnecessary errors and dead ends, design, implement, configure, and deploy efficient and scalable data processing and search architectures, and so on.
- Expert consulting around architecture, cluster design, schema, configuration, hardware specs, etc.
- Hands-on help for building search applications on top of Solr, from building queries to custom Solr components
- Code reviews, mentoring, troubleshooting. If you need an SLA for troubleshooting production issues, have a look at our Solr production support
- Search relevance improvements, from tweaking queries and similarity to developing relevance tests to training and serving models for query tagging, named entity recognition, etc.
- Migration from other search solutions to Solr
- Evaluation of Solr for your use-case, compared to Elasticsearch, OpenSearch and other search engines