Apache Solr Training
Strengthen your skills to learn and master Solr faster with our on-site and online courses
Our Solr training classes have a 4.48/5 rating based on 40 reviews
- Optimized and troubleshot SolrCloud clusters with 50+ nodes, 10s of TB of data, and thousands of queries per second.
- Improved search relevancy to provide on-point results in various business use cases from e-commerce to document and people search.
- Improved average search latency by more than 10x.
- Developed, troubleshot, and maintained multiple Solr plugins, from query parsing to access control.
- Improved 99th percentile GC pause times by more than 10x.
A word from Radu Gheorghe
“I’ve discovered that attendees tend not to be shy and interaction is great. It turns out such diversity exposes attendees to a wider variety of real-world Solr use-cases and increases the value they get from our Solr classes.”
- Small, interactive, instructor-led classes
- Step by step learning with interactive, hands-on exercises
- Covering basics and advanced Solr concepts
- Customized learning experience
- More flexible – no need to travel
- Get our Solr certification – Certificate of Completion included
What attendees say
For a non-native English speaker student, this course was a crystal clear explanation of Solr and all the sweetest juice you can extract from your text searches. Even if you think you know enough Solr, I wholeheartedly recommend this course for you.
Thank you for a very informative training, such a wealth of information that I truly enjoyed learning about.
If you are serious about getting Solr right, this is the course for you. Simply put, it’s the best Solr instruction for those who want to master this domain and use Solr in the real world
Pick from the Solr Online Course matching your exact needs. Delivery method: Live Online. Time: 09:00 AM – 01:00 PM ET (2 sessions).
Be the first to hear about upcoming classes by signing up to our mailing list
8-hour Solr training. Join online classes.
In this training course, you will be able to configure and deploy Solr, run a wide range of queries including queries with facets and aggregations, and index documents with Solr.
After taking this course you will understand the differences and use-cases for Solr and SolrCloud, create Spatial Search and Function Queries, perform Document Grouping, configure and tune Query Spellchecking and Suggesters.
In this course you will learn about query routing, results re-ranking, term vectors, schema API, custom similarity, merge policy, codecs, language identification, data import handler, advanced Solr and SolrCloud tuning and scaling, shard splitting, data migrations, handling a large number of collections, authentication, Solr and HDFS, and so on.
Need On-Site or Remote Training
Get in touch with us