Deliver fast, reliable & consistent, websites & APIs.
Monitor the availability of your website, APIs, and business-critical web transactions with powerful synthetic monitoring and testing tools.
- Diagnose and prevent website performance issues
- Monitor your SSL certificates
- Build trust with your users using public status pages
Trusted by the world’s best companies
Uptime & API Monitoring
Sematext Synthetics features HTTP monitors to track website and application availability from the designated checkpoints around the world.
- Monitor from multiple locations
- Monitor from private networks and behind firewalls
- Track network timings across all layers (DNS, TCP, SSL & HTTP)
- Monitor your APIs - customize request settings and validate the response content
- Get notified on your preferred channel (email, Slack, WebHooks, etc.)
Website Performance Monitoring
Synthetic monitoring tools alert you when your website is unavailable or a transaction is slow or failing.
- Measure page load performance
- Track Core Web Vitals
- Track third-party performance and SLAs
- Diagnose web performance issues using waterfall view and analysis
- Simulate user interactions using real Google Chrome browser
- Benchmark your site performance against your competitors’ key pages and transactions
SSL Certificate Monitoring
SSL certificate monitoring checks the validity of your SSL/TLS certificates to ensure website reliability and accessibility.
- Avoid website downtime due to SSL certificate issues
- Continuously monitor your SSL certificates
- Get alerted before certificate expiration and on any SSL certificate errors
- Track certificate changes with a detailed change report
- Track all the certificates in the certificate chain
Monitor application performance metrics, logs, site uptime, APIs, and frontend user experience. All in one place.
- Faster time to resolution with all your monitoring data in a single place
- Correlate infrastructure metrics, application logs, events, real-user, and synthetic performance metrics
- Create custom dashboards to suit your website monitoring needs
- Catch performance issues early by triggering runs as part of the CI/CD pipeline