Uptime & API Monitoring
Sematext Synthetics features HTTP and Browser monitors to track website and application availability from the designated checkpoints around the world.
- Monitor from multiple locations
- Monitor from private networks and behind firewalls
- Track network timings across all layers (DNS, TCP, SSL & HTTP)
- Monitor your APIs - customize request settings and validate the response content
- Monitor your protected APIs with authentication support
- Sensitive data protection to monitor your password-protected pages and APIs securely
- Extract data from APIs, visualize API metrics and create alert rules.
- Get notified on your preferred channel (email, Slack, WebHooks, etc.)
Website Performance Monitoring
Synthetic monitoring tools alert you when your website is unavailable or a transaction is slow or failing.
- Measure page load performance
- Track Core Web Vitals
- Track third-party performance and SLAs
- Diagnose web performance issues using waterfall view and analysis
- Simulate user interactions using real Google Chrome browser
- Benchmark your site performance against your competitors' key pages and transactions
- Simulate runs from desktop, mobile devices (e.g., Apple's iPhones and Samsung's Galaxy series) and tablets (e.g., iPads and Kindle Fire)
SSL certificate monitoring checks the validity of your SSL/TLS certificates to ensure website reliability and accessibility.
- Avoid website downtime due to SSL certificate issues
- Continuously monitor your SSL certificates
- Get alerted before certificate expiration and on any SSL certificate errors
- Track certificate changes with a detailed change report
- Perform Certificate Authority checks
Monitor application performance metrics, logs, site uptime, APIs, and frontend user experience. All in one place.
- Faster time to resolution with all your monitoring data in a single place
- Correlate infrastructure metrics, application logs, events, real-user, and synthetic performance metrics
- Create custom dashboards to suit your website monitoring needs
- Catch performance issues early by triggering runs as part of the CI/CD pipeline
100+ OOTB Integrations
Use any of the compatible log shippers, logging libraries, platforms, and frameworks to make the most out of your logs. We provide over 100 apps and native integrations to give you out-of-the-box visibility into the technologies that power your applications.
You're in good hands.
We have customers that span from dozens of companies whose products and services you use every day to startups that you haven't heard of… yet.