Sematext Synthetic Monitoring
Monitor performance and availability of your site and APIs.
Simulate business-critical customer journeys and user experience. Get alerted when checks fail. Nothing to install, nothing to maintain.
Be one of the first to get access!
Trusted by the world’s best companies
of users won’t return after a negative experience with your website or webapp.
Let’s face it – performance issues are inevitable for software-based businesses.
Synthetic monitoring allows you to simulate user experiences and get ahead of performance issues before they affect your users.
Identify business-critical web performance metrics
- Track numerous user-centric performance metrics
- Identify resources & requests with the biggest negative impact on your website performance
- Identify issues with third-party resources
Simulate real customer journeys by location, browser, OS and more!
- Script the user journey using open source Puppeteer framework
- Add assertions to the user journey and get notified when they fail
- Monitor availability of your APIs and website from multiple locations
Monitor what’s behind firewall
- Monitor APIs & websites behind the firewall using private agent deployed in your network
Proactive real-time alerting
- Get notified via multiple channels when tests fail
- Use advanced scheduler to define custom notification windows
- Pause alerting during maintenance with a single click
- Catch DNS issues
- Get alerted before SSL certificates expires
Inspire trust among your users and customers
- Create public status page showing the availability of your selected web services and share it with your customers
- Embed status pages in your website
Built for today’s modern-monitoring needs
- Hybrid environments, cloud, and on-premise support
- Customer support by phone, email or live chat