Solr monitoring for all key Solr metrics and stats, like: Request Rate and Latency, Solr Caches,
Indexing rate, Warmup time…
- Correlate metrics, anomalies, alerts, events & logs
- Distributed Transaction Tracing with custom pointcuts
- Out of the box graphs and custom dashboards
- Filter metrics by server, node, time, index, etc.
- Built-in anomaly detection, threshold, and heartbeat alerts
Alerts, Anomalies, Heartbeats
SPM monitors all key Solr / SolrCloud metrics and gives you Solr performance monitoring
charts out of the box. Setting up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any
combination of metrics and filters takes just a minute. Heartbeat alerts, enabled by default,
notify you when any of your nodes goes down.
Correlate Events & Logs
Metrics and Alerts show you something has happened to your Solr / SolrCloud cluster, but they
don’t tell you what exactly happened. Send custom events to SPM and logs such as
information about soft and hard commits to Logsene and find out not
only WHEN something happened, but also WHAT and WHY.
In depth knowledge base
Content crafted by our engineers with only one goal:
to help you monitor with ease.