Frontend Developer Apply Now
- Penchant for elegant solutions and attention to detail
- Passion to innovate and build top-notch frontend and visualization experience
- Desire to work with data-rich applications that surface insight through visualizations and other forms of data exploration and analysis
- Ability to think like a user and always keep user experience in mind
- Good team player with ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, distributed startup
- Experience with a modern frontend JS framework (we use ReactJS & Redux)
- Experience writing automated tests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
This position is open to candidates in North or South America or Europe, although truly exceptional individuals from other corners of the planet will be considered, too.
A bit about how we work
- We work in small 3-4 people teams
- We have 2-week sprints, which we plan every other Monday
- We do demos on Fridays
- We automate everything that can be automated – we have an automated test env, CI/CD pipeline, Kubernetes, etc.
- We use Slack and have an async version of daily standup
- We use JIRA, make use of story points, and we pay attention to our development velocity
- We use Zeplin for screen designs
- We are a fully distributed company
- We meet at conferences and annual whole-company gatherings. Our last such gathering was in Barcelona, Spain and the next one will be in Zagreb, Croatia.