Full Stack Developer Apply Now
We are looking for a talented, self-starting full-stack developer to join our team behind SPM, Logsene, Sematext Docker Agent, and Logagent. On the frontend we use ReactJS, Redux, ChartJS, etc. On the backend we use Elasticsearch, Kafka, ClickHouse, Akka, Project Reactor, custom Java and NodeJS apps, etc. For our monitoring agents we use Go, NodeJS, and Java, and our log shipper (Logagent) is written with NodeJS. All our infrastructure is in AWS, we use Ansible for automation, and Jenkins for CI. We try to automate as much as we call. We use Github workflow and Kanban boards in JIRA. Most developers use Docker running on Linux or OSX.
This position will let you work with all our products, large volumes of streaming data, contribute to our open-source projects, and interact with users and customers using our products. We don’t expect you to know everything coming in – we’ll pair you with peers who will help you improve your skills and close any experience gaps.
- Experience with some of the frontend and backend technologies we use
- Curiosity and passion for learning
- Self-starter and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work with a geographically distributed team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes a plus
- Experience with Go a big plus
- Experience with ReactJS a plus
- Experience with Monitoring or Log Management a plus
This position is open to candidates in North or South America or Europe, although truly exceptional individuals from other corners of the planet will be considered, too.