We are looking for a Sales/Pre-Sales Engineer with experience in B2B SaaS products and growth mindset. We are a fully distributed, Product-Led organization, have been around for ~10 years, and are looking for a teammate interested in growing Sematext by helping our customers, growing professionally, and growing as a person.
- Assist new users and customers with technical issues encountered during onboarding
- Help existing customers integrate Sematext into their infrastructure, workflows, etc.
- Work with Customer Success, meet with users and customers and answer their technical questions and offer support
- Build trust and form advisory relationships with customers by being their internal advocate
- Achieve loyalty and advocacy within customer organization
- Listen for and sincerely focus on understanding customer needs and pain points
- Collect customer feedback, observe patterns, and feed these insight internally
- Collaborate with Sematext engineering, product, support, and marketing
Mindset and Requirements
- Self starter, focused, organized, and eager to learn
- Technically versatile and curious, interested in ongoing expansion of knowledge and skills
- Ability to pick up Sematext Cloud quickly
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Experience in B2B tech space
- Fun, communicative, and relaxed personality
- Previous experience or exposure to DevOps / SRE
This position is a remote position and is open to candidates world-wide.