Sales & Marketing Coordinator Apply Now
As Sematext’s Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you will be developing sales and marketing content, work on product positioning, and create programs to drive awareness and adoption of Sematext products – Sematext Cloud, SPM, and Logsene – in order to grow customer engagement and revenue. Sematext has been growing through a 100% online sales model, and we’re looking for someone to help us ramp up our trajectory. As the Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you will be playing a vital role by helping Sematext continue to grow with the focus on expanding into new audiences to generate new and more trial signups, increase conversion, and introduce customers to new features.
You will develop content for the website, blog, landing pages, emails and other communications channels. To be effective at your job will need to have at least a basic understanding of the space Sematext’s products are in – performance monitoring and log management. You must have strong writing skills, be able to clearly communicate product-related concepts to novice and experienced users, and report on the effectiveness of the programs you’re running. A background in DevOps, software engineering, computer science, data science, business analysis is not required but would be a big plus.
- Help produce blog and website content and promote Sematext in the (social) media
- Own and manage newsletter and email campaigns
- Own and manage our social media presence: Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- Track conversions
- Help create product videos, webinars, etc.
- Logistics and follow-ups for product webinars, public training classes, conference sponsorships, etc.
- Oversee AdWords and assist with sales and marketing collateral
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience with or strong interest in learning Marketo and Salesforce or comparable systems and understanding of effective marketing and sales workflows
- Good understanding of SEO and what drives good positioning in Google
- Detail oriented, creative, and resourceful
This position is open to candidates in North or South America or Europe.