Junior Marketing Coordinator Apply Now
About the job
The Junior Marketing Coordinator role covers the execution of comprehensive marketing strategies to drive website traffic, generate quality leads, and ultimately new customers, using a full range of online marketing channels. The junior marketing coordinator supports the marketing manager in all aspects of the marketing plan execution.
The ideal candidate will be organized, up to date on the latest online platforms, be social media savvy, have strong communication skills, be detail-oriented, and want to own and be accountable for the marketing projects he/she coordinates.
The Junior Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Marketing Manager and works closely with all departments including software engineering, UX design, customer success, and product managers teams. As well as, coordinating work and deliverability of our partnering agencies on SEO, content generation, and advertising.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Junior Marketing Coordinator at Sematext, your key responsibilities areas will be:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to implement an integrated online marketing strategy to promote Sematext products
- Contribute information and ideas to the strategy process
- Manage and report on delivery against plan and objectives
- Coordinate design and production of marketing materials, including banners, campaign landing pages, images for social media sharing, and website visuals needed
- Manage the ads agency and provide them any visual or copy direction they’d need
- Assist in the creation, scheduling, and management of content for social media
- Assist in managing and updating the company website as required
- Update and adhere to the agreed marketing budget
- Monitor and report on project activities
- Participate in Marketing Activity Reviews using measurement data
- Provide KPI reports for quarterly marketing meetings
RequirementsOur ideal Junior Marketing Coordinator will have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to adapt techniques based on requirements, being a fast learner
- An open mindset and will seek out feedback to refine and develop their skills
- The ability to problem-solve
- Good understanding of digital marketing platforms
- BA in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- At least 1 year of work experience in a marketing-related position is a plus
A bit about how we work
- We are a fully distributed company.
- We work in a DRI model, for every marketing project/channel/campaign there is an assigned Direct Responsible Individual who is ultimately held accountable for the success (or failure) of that project.
- The DRI should be wholly invested in their assignment and welcome collaboration in order to succeed. While they’re empowered to make all final decisions, they should know how and when to trust in the experience and judgment of their teams and peers.
- We prepare our marketing strategy one quarter in advance.
- Tasks are organized in 2-weeks sprints, which we plan every other Monday.
- We follow clear working procedures for any repetitive tasks (such as social media scheduling, collaboration emails templates, Google Analytics reporting, etc.).
- JIRA is used as a project management tool, where we make use of story points to estimate how much we can accomplish in a 2-week time frame.
- Slack is used for communication and for an async version of the daily standup.
- We use Hubspot for onboarding emails, newsletters, CRM, forms, gated content nurturing campaigns, leads qualification, social media scheduling.
- We have an annual whole-company gathering. Our last such gathering was in Dubrovnik, Croatia, and before that, we met in Barcelona, Spain, before that in Split, Croatia, etc.
About the company
At Sematext, we provide monitoring solutions that help developers/engineers, operations, and DevOps teams detect and troubleshoot production and performance issues faster and more efficiently. Organizations using Sematext benefit by reducing downtime and revenue loss caused by it. On top of that, by putting all key operational information at their fingertips, Sematext helps DevOps teams spend less time troubleshooting and more time doing work that moves their organization forward and upward.We are a fully-distributed team, with members distributed over several continents. We are working in a dynamic, collaborative, mentoring, team-first environment that promotes the success of our products, as well as individuals.
This position is open to candidates in Europe.