Remote Job : Junior Marketing Coordinator
About the job
The Junior Marketing Coordinator role covers the execution of comprehensive marketing strategies to drive website traffic, generate quality leads, and ultimately new customers, using a full range of online marketing channels. The junior marketing coordinator supports the marketing manager in all aspects of the marketing plan execution.
The ideal candidate will be organized, up to date on the latest online platforms, be social media savvy, have strong communication skills, be detail-oriented, and want to own and be accountable for the marketing projects he/she coordinates.
The Junior Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Marketing Manager and works closely with all departments including software engineering, UX design, customer success, and product managers teams. As well as, coordinating work and deliverability of our partnering agencies on SEO, content generation, and advertising.
As a Junior Marketing Coordinator at Sematext, your key responsibilities areas will be:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to implement an integrated online marketing strategy to promote Sematext products
- Contribute information and ideas to the strategy process
- Manage and report on delivery against plan and objectives
- Coordinate design and production of marketing materials, including banners, campaign landing pages, images for social media sharing, and website visuals needed
- Manage the ads agency and provide them any visual or copy direction they’d need
- Assist in the creation, scheduling, and management of content for social media
- Assist in managing and updating the company website as required
- Update and adhere to the agreed marketing budget
- Monitor and report on project activities
- Participate in Marketing Activity Reviews using measurement data
- Provide KPI reports for quarterly marketing meetings
Our ideal Junior Marketing Coordinator will have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to adapt techniques based on requirements, being a fast learner
- An open mindset and will seek out feedback to refine and develop their skills
- The ability to problem-solve
- Good understanding of digital marketing platforms
- BA in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- At least 1 year of work experience in a marketing-related position is a plus
A bit about how we work
- We work in small 3-4 people teams
- We have 2-week sprints, which we plan every other Monday
- We do product demos every Friday
- We automate everything that can be automated - we have an automated test env, CI/CD pipeline, Kubernetes, etc.
- We use Slack and have an async version of daily standup
- We use JIRA, make use of story points, and we pay attention to our development velocity
- We use Figma and Figjam for UX designs
- We are a fully distributed company
- We organize whole-company gatherings every 6-12 months. Our recent such gathering were in Turkey, Croatia on three different occasions, Spain, and Poland.
About the company
At Sematext, we provide monitoring solutions that help developers/engineers, operations, and DevOps teams detect and troubleshoot production and performance issues faster and more efficiently. Organizations using Sematext benefit by reducing downtime and revenue loss caused by it. On top of that, by putting all key operational information at their fingertips, Sematext helps DevOps teams spend less time troubleshooting and more time doing work that moves their organization forward and upward.
We are a fully-distributed team, with members distributed over several continents. We are working in a dynamic, collaborative, mentoring, team-first environment that promotes the success of our products, as well as individuals.
This position is open to candidates in Europe.