Sematext features network monitoring as a service that provides you with a real-time map of all your servers and containers. In addition to auto-discovery and collection of communication data such as receive and transmit rates, aggregate and segmented by port. Sematext enables you to:
- Visualize complete network infrastructure through dynamic network maps
- Monitor network activity and see real-time receive and transmit rates and connection ports used
- Explore network topology maps with zooming, panning, and filtering
- Filter out uninteresting endpoints
Catch network infrastructure issues before something breaks
Using Sematext as a network monitoring solution helps you track bandwidth usage and asset utilization completely remotely
- Monitor Uptime and Alert on Network Health Monitor your network performance metrics and get alerted on key issues before they turn into emergencies.
- Discover Hidden Dependencies Find network dependencies in your infrastructure and dependencies on external services.
- Monitor Network Traffic and find Top Bandwidth Consumers Find who uses the most incoming or outgoing bandwidth to improve your network performance.
- Spot Potential Network Security Threats See communication on a per-port basis. Find ports that should not be opened and reduce risk.
- Minimal Overhead Network data is collected extremely efficiently at kernel level and does not involve expensive packet capture or analysis.
- Deployment Flexibility Works whether your infrastructure is set up on premise, in the cloud, or hybrid.
- Increase Team Efficiency Cut out complexity in your monitoring tools and increase your team’s efficiency by identifying bottlenecks in real-time with an all-in-one monitoring solution like Sematext Cloud.
- Advanced Monitoring Agent Sematext Agent uses Linux kernel instrumentation and works with Linux servers, VMs and Docker containers