Product Marketing Manager Apply Now
We are looking for an experienced product marketer to lead our product marketing efforts, define and spearhead our marketing strategy, establish processes, grow the team, and take our marketing to the next level. As Sematext’s Product Marketing Manager, you will develop marketing content, product messaging and positioning, and programs to drive Sematext Cloud and Sematext Enterprise awareness, adoption, and revenue. You will take ownership of marketing and platform positioning, develop content for the website, landing pages, emails and other communications channels. You must have strong writing skills, be able to communicate product-related concepts to novice and experienced users and report on the effectiveness of the programs you’re running. A background in DevOps, software engineering, computer science, data science, business analysis is not required but is a plus if you have it. To succeed in this role, you need to be comfortable with both technical and creative aspects of positioning technology to decision makers as well as practitioners, and have insight into how engineers, DevOps, and business think and evaluate solutions like ours.
- Define product messaging, positioning, and (launch) strategies
- Establish a drum-beat of product and feature launches
- Drive, measure and manage product and feature adoption
- Establish relationships with influencers and the media
- Create content for the website
- Help create and execute marketing campaigns and automation through email, content, and social channels
- Position Sematext as a thought leader; create and distribute thought leadership content
- Manage and improve organic SEO through competitor research, keyword research, site architecture, etc.
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Previous experience with product marketing and GTM strategies
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written
- Analytics and data analysis skills
- Attention to detail and eye for design
- Ability to work with an agile, multi-cultural, highly distributed team
- Good analytical, organizational, and planning skills
- Experience conducting market research
This position is open to candidates in North America or Europe.