Elasticsearch Training: Online Courses & On-premise Workshops
Learn & Master Elasticsearch Faster
Our Elasticsearch training classes have a 4.74/5 rating based on 20 reviews
- Improved search relevancy using Learning to Rank
- Optimized multiple petabyte-scale clusters. Some up to 400 nodes.
- Designed Elasticsearch index and cluster architecture for dozens of clients
- Optimized log ingestion pipelines to parse and enrich 100K+ events/second
- Helped clients and DevOps teams reduce production Elasticsearch and ingestion pipeline costs by as much as 10x
A word from Radu Gheorghe
“Attendees come in highly motivated, making the class feel more “alive” than I expected. They constantly look for take-aways to improve their setup, from tweaking a boost to changing the sharding strategy. Their use-cases are very diverse, too, so we end up covering a lot of material.”
Why attend our online courses?
- Small, interactive, instructor-led classes
- Lots of hands-on exercises and training materials
- Customized learning experience both core essentials and advanced classes are available
- Useful for any Elasticsearch users, including AWS Elasticsearch and Elastic Cloud
- More flexible – no need to travel
- Get our Elasticsearch certification – Certificate of Completion included
Pick from our 8h online classes, structured to correspond to different roles and Elasticsearch knowledge levels: for beginners to experienced developers or ops who want to learn quickly. Delivery method: Live Online. Time: 09:00 AM – 01:00 PM ET (2 sessions).
|Sept 21-22, 2020||Intro to Elasticsearch||$800 / person||See Course Outline Register Now|
|Sept 23-24, 2020||Elasticsearch Ops||$800 / person||See Course Outline Register Now|
|Sept 28-29, 2020||Elasticsearch for Logging||$800 / person||See Course Outline Register Now|
|Sept 30 - Oct 1st, 2020||Elasticsearch for Product Searches||$800 / person||See Course Outline Register Now|
What attendees say
Sematext was an ideal training partner for Parse.ly. We had just recently adopted Elasticsearch on a new project, and they gave us two days of solid training that was tailored to our team’s needs. The material was built atop strong foundations and moved quickly into advanced areas around querying, Lucene internals, and cluster performance. It was clear that it was all informed by real-world experience operating these systems at scale.
Need On-Site or Remote Training
Get in touch with us