Elasticsearch Scaling 101
Learn How to Scale Elasticsearch
- 2-hour online training
- A digital copy of the training material
- Docker Compose files, configs, scripts, etc.
- Certificate of Completion
Next Class: May 8 See Upcoming Classes
Full day classes available upon request
Looking for a more general and extended knowledge-based Elasticsearch training?
Who should attend?
This Elasticsearch online course is designed for anyone who:
- Is already using Elasticsearch or has a basic understanding of it
- Wants to understand how to scale it beyond the proof-of-concept stage (typically two or three nodes). This applies to both the product search and the log aggregation use-cases.
What attendees say
Sematext was an ideal training partner for Parse.ly. We had just recently adopted Elasticsearch on a new project, and they gave us two days of solid training that was tailored to our team’s needs. The material was built atop strong foundations and moved quickly into advanced areas around querying, Lucene internals, and cluster performance. It was clear that it was all informed by real-world experience operating these systems at scale.
Elasticsearch scaling 101
- How nodes join a cluster: choosing unicast settings
- Choosing the right number of shards and replicas for your use-case
- How shards get rebalanced when nodes are added and removed
- Node roles: when to have a dedicated master, ingest and client nodes
- How to configure the minimum number of master nodes and why
- Adding nodes to the cluster
- Changing the number of shards and replicas
- Deploy a cluster with a dedicated master, data and client nodes
- Elasticsearch node roles
- How nodes join a cluster
- When to add more shards
- When to add more replicas
Pick from a wide range of short (2h), use case focused classes to match your exact needs
|May 8, 2019||Elasticsearch Scaling 101||$200 / person Only $180 / person before 6th Apr||Register Now|
|Sept 18, 2019||Elasticsearch Scaling 101||$200 / person Only $180 / person before 20 July||Register Now|
|Dec 4, 2019||Elasticsearch Scaling 101||$200 / person Only $180 / person before 30 Sept||Register Now|