Definition: What Is Uptime Robot?
Uptime Robot is a monitoring service that tracks the uptime and availability of websites, servers, APIs, and other online services. It periodically sends requests to the monitored targets and alerts users in real-time through various channels like email, SMS, and more, when downtime or performance issues are detected.
Uptime Robot Key Features
- Multi-Site Monitoring: Simultaneously monitors various websites, servers, and online services for enhanced oversight.
- SSL Monitoring: Checks SSL certificates for expiration and security issues.
- Location Insights: Uptime Robot offers valuable insights into performance fluctuations across different global monitoring locations.
- Alerting: Uptime Robot ensures immediate issue notification through real-time alerts across multiple channels such as email, SMS, and Slack.
- Detailed Reporting: Generates insightful reports for thorough performance analysis and historical tracking.
What does Uptime Robot do?
Uptime Robot monitors websites, servers, APIs, and online services for uptime and availability. This proactive monitoring helps businesses ensure their online assets are accessible to users, minimizing disruptions and enhancing user experiences.
What is the rate limit for Uptime Robot?
The rate limit for Uptime Robot depends on the subscription plan. In the Free plan, you get 50 monitors with 5-minute monitoring intervals. In the Pro plan, you have higher limits depending on the plan tier, ranging from 10 to 500 monitors with 1-minute monitoring intervals.
How much does Uptime Robot cost?
Uptime Robot has 4 pricing plans. The first offer is completely free and is limited to 50 monitors per month, in addition to multiple other restrictions.
The Solo plan starts at $8 per month, and grants users access to more monitors, shorter monitoring intervals, and more.
Moving up, the Team plan starts at $34 per month. With this tier, you will get more monitors and more login seats.
Finally, the Enterprise plan starts at $64 per month. This tier gives you the most monitors, shortest monitoring intervals, and 5 login seats.