Product Manager, Sematext Cloud Apply Now
Having been built from the ground up by and for engineers and devops, we are now looking for a top-notch Product Manager to drive Sematext Cloud to reach its fullest potential. We are seeking an individual passionate about building innovative products that delight their users.
- Learn everything about our customers: their issues, pains, desires, how they think, live, work and their decision-making process
- Derive and define user stories and outcomes
- Prioritize work based on customer input and Sematext’s own “dogfooding”
- Ensure the team understands the why
- Plan and own the product roadmap
- Define sprint goals and run sprint planning
- Be vigilant of distractions in product development
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Work with product marketing on messaging, positioning, and launch activities
- Understand not just the product, but also business aspects around it – marketing, sales, customer success, business development, etc.
- Keep an eye on industry trends and on competitors, both commercial and open source, but avoid getting distracted by them – keep the focus on building the best product that delights customers and addresses their needs
- Define KPIs to measure product usage and growth. Analyze these data to improve products.
- Technical aptitude, understanding of cloud technologies and devops-focused SaaS and non-SaaS solutions
- Empathetic, with attention to detail and eye for design
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work with an agile, multi-cultural, highly distributed team
- Proven track record in product management; experience with B2B SaaS product management is a plus
- Experience with a monitoring, log management, APM, BI, analytics, and audiences that use such products is a plus
This position is open to candidates in North or South America or Europe.