Performance Monitoring as a Service
Use customizable and intuitive monitoring dashboards to troubleshoot performance issues and ensure the high availability of your servers and the applications running on them.
- Current & historical resource utilization of servers, containers, or cloud instances
- See CPU, memory, disk usage and IO, network, load, and other server performance metrics
- Filter using tags, hosts, disks, network interfaces, pods, etc.
- Understand the big picture with an aggregate top-like view for all your infrastructure
- Get server monitoring alerts on any metric
- Use visualizations for capacity planning and optimal application and server performance
Easy Setup and Automation
Sematext automatically discovers applications and launches preconfigured checks and alerts to have your server monitoring up and running in minutes.
- Install, upgrade, uninstall the Sematext Agent as a standard distribution package
- Deployable with Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, or Chef
- Runs on RedHat, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, SuSe, Fedora, Amazon Linux…
- Easily control which metrics to collect
Agent-Based Server Monitoring with Minimal Footprint
Sematext Server Monitoring features a lightweight agent that adds negligible overhead while collecting all the key server performance metrics you need.
- The server monitoring agent is a single binary
- Collects all key system metrics, processes, and package inventory data
- Uses as little as 40 MB of memory and 1-2% of a single CPU core
Server Infrastructure at a Glance
Full visibility into the availability and performance monitoring, alerting, and reporting of all your servers from a single pane of glass.
- Quickly find underutilized server resources to help you reduce infrastructure costs
- Spot and optimize poor performance servers with ease
- Detect dying servers or cloud instances using heartbeat alerts
- Surface packages installed across your entire infrastructure
Cloud-Aware, Fully Remote Server Monitoring
Sematext offers cloud-provider agnostic monitoring of essential server, container, and process metrics.
- Works on major container and Kubernetes cloud solutions including GKE, AKS, EKS, ECS
- Gathers key container monitoring metrics
- Works on AWS EC2, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Automatically collects tags from cloud-specific sources (see Cloud metadata)
Cloud-Native – Container & Orchestration-Aware
Monitor your container workloads regardless of the container runtime or orchestration system running on your servers.
- Can be deployed in orchestrated and non-orchestration environments
- Works with Docker Enterprise & CE, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Rancher, Portainer
- Collects all key container and Kubernetes metrics and events
- Auto-detects applications running inside containers
Infrastructure Performance Monitoring Beyond Metrics
Gain instant insights about the services comprising your stack and the logs they are producing.
- Discover and ship a variety of log sources, including files, containers, and systemd services
- Troubleshoot faster by correlating server and container metrics with logs side by side
- Track individual processes in real-time
- See beyond metrics. Browse all installed packages, log files, etc.
- Discover and automatically monitor bare-metal or containerized services