CoreOS Monitoring, Anomaly Detection and Alerting
- Out of the box graphs and custom dashboards
- Filter metrics by host, image, and container
- Distributed Transaction Tracing with custom pointcuts
- Built-in anomaly detection, threshold, and heartbeat alerts
- ChatOps integrations: Slack, HipChat, PagerDuty, WebHooks, Nagios, etc.
- Multi-user RBAC and sharing support
Need On Premises solution? Get in touch!
Alerts, Anomalies, Heartbeats
SPM captures all key CoreOS and Docker metrics and gives you performance monitoring charts out of the box. Setting up anomaly detection or threshold-based alerts on any combination of metrics and filters takes just a minute. Heartbeat alerts, enabled by default, notify you when any of your containers goes down.
Correlate Docker Events & Logs
Metrics and Alerts show you something has happened in your container, but they don’t tell you what exactly happened. Send custom events to SPM and container / app logs to Logsene and find out not only WHEN something happened, but also WHAT and WHY. Sematext Docker Agent also collects Docker Events – see Docker Metrics & Events post – so you can see when containers stopped, paused, died, etc., and correlate that with other signals for deeper insight into your environment.
30 days free for each new SPM app. No credit card needed. Startup/Small Org/Non-profit/EDU? Get in touch for discount. Sign Up