The recent Docker Monitoring webinar is ready for consuming! Our DevOps Evangelist, Stefan Thies, took attendees on a tour of Docker monitoring basics, including a number of different Docker monitoring options and their pros and cons, solutions for Docker monitoring, and a brief Q&A session.
If you use Docker you know that these deployments can be very dynamic, not to mention all the ways there are to monitor Docker containers, collect logs from them, etc. etc. And if you didn’t know these things, well, you’ve come to the right place!
Here is the video recording:
And here are the slides:
Docker Monitoring Tools and Resources
- SPM for Docker (monitoring, alerting & anomaly detection for Docker & other platforms)
- SPM Client Docker Image
- Docker Monitoring project on GitHub
- Sematext Docker Image in Docker Registry
- Docker Monitoring Support blog post
- Docker Events & Metrics Monitoring blog post
- Centralized Log Management and Monitoring for CoreOS Clusters
There’s a good chance you will also like Logsene, our centralized logging solution that, like SPM, offers alerting and anomaly detection on top of all the other benefits. We’re even offering a 20% discount on SPM and Logsene to webinar viewers. Just use these codes when creating new SPM or Logsene apps:
- SPM: 201509WNR20S
- Logsene: 201509WNR20L
Docker Logging Webinar & Slides
Speaking of logs…for those of you with an interest in Docker Logging, we held a webinar on that subject as well. Click here to access the webinar video recording and slides.
Questions or Feedback?