Optimize Your Database Performance
Get complete overview of your database health, whether you are running on your own infrastructure or public cloud, with our suite of database monitoring tools.
Start 30-day free trial
See live Demo
Relational Database Monitoring
- Connection details (used connections, aborted clients…)
- Threads, open files, cache usage
- Tables, handlers metrics
- Detailed MyISAM and InnoDB engines stats for MySQL, MariaDB, AWS RDS & AWS Aurora
Monitor Database Performance in Real-Time
Get answers to performance-related questions in real-time and stay in control with our monitoring software.
- Understand traffic in and out of database
- Get database queries/questions details
- Monitor slow queries count and wait events
- Get SQL select or sort usage stats
Choose your Database
Open-source & Pluggable Monitoring Agent
The agent collects metrics from a variety of databases and other sources in an easy,
fully pluggable way. There are “out of the box” integrations for monitoring Kafka,
Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Solr, ClickHouse, and others, which are also open-source.
The agent integrations are extensible and let you create additional monitoring integrations
without any coding.
Stay up to date
Get tips, how-tos, and news about Elastic / ELK Stack, Observability,
Solr, and Sematext Cloud news and updates.