April 4 & 5 — Covers Solr 5.x
Hands-on — lab exercises follow each class section
Early bird pricing until February 29
Add a second seat for 50% off
Sematext is running a 2-day, very comprehensive, hands-on workshop in London on April 4 & 5 for Developers and DevOps who want to configure, tune and manage Solr at scale.
The workshop will be taught by Sematext engineer — and author of Solr books — Rafał Kuć. Attendees will go through several sequences of short lectures followed by interactive, group, hands-on exercises. There will be a Q&A session after each such lecture-practicum block. See details, including training overview.
Developers who want to configure, tune and manage Solr at scale and learn about a wide array of Solr features this training covers in its 23 chapters – we mean it when we say this is comprehensive!
What you’ll get out of it:
In two days of training Rafal will:
- Bring Solr novices to the level where he/she would be comfortable with taking Solr to production
- Give experienced Solr users proven and practical advice based on years of experience designing, tuning, and operating numerous Solr clusters to help with their most advanced and pressing issues
When & Where:
- Dates: April 4-5 (Monday & Tuesday)
- Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Place: Imparando City of London Training Centre — 56 Commercial Road, Aldgate, London, E1 1LP (see map)
- Cost: GBP £845.00 “Early Bird” rate (valid through February 29) and GBP £1.045.00 afterward. There’s also a 50% discount for the purchase of a 2nd seat! (limit of 1 discounted seat per full-price seat)
- Food/Drinks: Light morning & afternoon refreshments and Lunch will be provided
Got any questions or suggestions for the course? Just drop us a line or hit us @sematext!
Lastly, if you can’t make it…watch this space or follow @sematext — we’ll be adding more Solr training workshops in the US, Europe and possibly other locations in the coming months. We are also known worldwide for our Solr Consulting Services and Solr Production Support.
Hope to see you in the London in April! See detailed info about this training.