See your whole infrastructure and how it’s all connected, in real-time.
Server monitoringGet complete insight into current and past utilization of your servers or cloud instances.
- See CPU, memory, disk usage and IO, network, load, and other metrics
- Filter using tags, hosts, disks, network interfaces
- Get the big picture with aggregate top-like view for all your infrastructure
- Get alerts on any metric and use visualizations for capacity planning
Container monitoringSematext Cloud is made for monitoring dynamic container-based infrastructure. Sematext Docker Agent deploys as a tiny container with a single “docker run…”, with Kubernetes DaemonSet, Docker Swarm Service, Rancher, Mesos, on AWS ECS, etc. If you need to have container metrics + logs in one place, collected by a single, open-source, lightweight agent, you’ll want to give Sematext a try!
- Collect all Docker host and containers’ metrics, events, and logs
- Correlate container metrics and logs to troubleshoot much, much faster than before
- Get logs parsed, structured, enriched, masked, and more for flexible reporting and fast search
- Alert on any Docker host or container metric or log patterns
- Troubleshoot faster by filtering metrics and logs by container name, image, host, labels, pods, etc.
- See container counts by host, failure counters, network errors, disk and network usage, and more
Get complete overview of your MySQL or MariaDB health whether you are running databases on your own infrastructure or using Amazon RDS.
- connection details (used connections, aborted clients…)
- threads, open files, cache usage
- traffic in and out of DB, queries/questions details, slow queries count, select/sort usage stats
- tables, handlers metrics
- detailed MyISAM and InnoDB engines stats
Use Transaction Tracing to go beyond just exposed metrics and uncover your slowest database transactions. If your apps use JDBC to talk to your DB, you can also:
- Find the slow database operations
- View full SQL statements
- See end-to-end HTTP transaction context, through multiple tiers, including full call traces
- Get top 10 operations by throughput, latency, or time consumed
- Filter database operations by type
Network MonitoringSematext Cloud will not only monitor your infrastructure, its metrics and health, but will also build NetMaps – snazzy, real-time map visualizations of your whole network topology with all your monitored servers and containers. It auto-discovers and collects communication data such as receive and transmit rates in aggregate and segmented by port. It enables you to:
- View your complete infrastructure as a dynamic network map
- See real-time receive and transmit rates and ports used for communication
- Explore multiple map views with zooming, panning, and filtering
- Control monitored network interfaces and filter out uninteresting endpoints
JVM MonitoringYou can’t tune what you don’t monitor. JVM monitoring is automatically included with all JVM-based integrations – Elasticsearch, Solr, Tomcat, Cassandra, Kafka, standalone Java, Scala, or Groovy apps, etc. Out of the box you get:
- Garbage collection counts, duration, and sizes
- Detailed visibility of heap sizes and utilization for individual memory pools; great for JVM tuning or setting separate alert thresholds for different pools
- JVM thread counts, number of files open by the JVM
- Filtering by any JVM metric by host, tag, or garbage collector type
Metrics Auto-correlationGot an alert about a production issue? Not sure where to look next? Get to the root cause by letting Sematext Cloud automatically find all corrected metrics for you!
- Find similar metric patterns with built-in metric auto-correlation
- Make machines and algorithms work. Get to the root cause in minutes!