Diagnose and Troubleshoot Elasticsearch Cluster
- 2-hour online training
- A digital copy of the training material
- Docker Compose files, configs, scripts, etc.
- Certificate of Completion
Next Class: May 15 See Upcoming Classes
Full day classes available upon request
Looking for a more general and extended knowledge-based Elasticsearch training?
Who should attend?
This Elasticsearch online course is designed for anyone operating Elasticsearch clusters:
- A good understanding of core concepts (indices, shards, replicas, nodes) is required
- This class dives deep under the hood of how Elasticsearch uses system resources, how nodes communicate to each other, etc.
What attendees say
Sematext was an ideal training partner for Parse.ly. We had just recently adopted Elasticsearch on a new project, and they gave us two days of solid training that was tailored to our team’s needs. The material was built atop strong foundations and moved quickly into advanced areas around querying, Lucene internals, and cluster performance. It was clear that it was all informed by real-world experience operating these systems at scale.
- Using and understanding the health and stats APIs and their outputs
- Overview of the most important Cat APIs and metrics they provide
- How, when, and why to collect hot threads
- Which metrics to monitor, how to interpret them, and what actions they call for
- Configure logging and using slowlogs to catch non-performant queries
- Using CAT APIs to get information about the current state of the cluster
- Fetching the cluster state to estimate load on master nodes
- Configuring logging and slowlogs
- Cat APIs and JSON APIs
- Hot threads
- Which Elasticsearch metrics to watch and alert on
- Slow logs
Pick from a wide range of short (2h), use case focused classes to match your exact needs
|May 15, 2019||Monitoring Elasticsearch||$200 / person Only $180 / person before 6th Apr||Register Now|
|Sept 25, 2019||Monitoring Elasticsearch||$200 / person Only $180 / person before 20 July||Register Now|
|Dec 11, 2019||Monitoring Elasticsearch||$200 / person Only $180 / person before 30 Sept||Register Now|